The continuously business intelligence frame consists of competitor analysis and some deep analysis topic. Actually, competitor analysis occurs the result of conventional architecture studies. When it gains business intelligence and continuity, the result transforms the process of itself.
When it comes to doing risk analysis, there is plenty of question to ask and explanation for some points.
Example Risk Analysis Questions?
1. What are the companies in the sector?
2. Which company serves the which target crew?
3. Whose the competitor of your company in the sector?
4. What’s the product/service of your competitor company?
5. How much your competitors are demand for the price of their service or product?
Like this questions, our analysis crew is asking plenty of questions every day.
We are assisting you to decide some strategic aspect which is knowing your sector, hearing about new opportunities and context marketing.